To quote one of my favorite Alice Cooper songs “School’s Out For Summer”, that means it’s time for family vacations and trips to the beach. This summer, The Citadel Athletic Department has put together a fun promotion for you and your family to enjoy together… Snap Shot Spike!
June 17, 2013 thru August 9, 2013 fans can visit the Fanzone page of our website and click on the Snap Shot Spike link:
- Print off our the Snap Shot Spike picture
- Cut him out
- Bring him with you on your family trips this summer
- Take a picture of Snap Shot Spike on your trip
- Submit the picture via Facebook with a caption that includes:
4. Brief summary of your vacation, preferably written by your child/grandchild/niece/nephew.
Prizes* will be awarded weekly to:
- Farthest distance traveled
- Most interesting location
- Most creative snap shot
- The Grand Prize Winner (two (2) Panama Jack Beach Cruiser Bikes) will be selected at random
*The prizes are courtesy of Panama Jack and Coke Zero. The Grand Prize winner will receive a male and female Panama Jack beach cruiser bike. The last day to submit your Snap Shot with Spike is August 9th and the winner will be named Monday August 12th. All weekly winners can pick up their prizes from the Marketing Office located on the second floor of McAlister Field House. The Grand prize winner may pick up their prize on Saturday August 17th during Meet the Bulldogs, if they are unable to pick up their prize with 14 days of meet the bulldogs, a second winner will be named.